To learn more about the training techniques and philosophy and to find lots of useful information and tips, please check the Proprioception e-book by Lee Saxby.
PROPRIOCEPTION - Making sense of Barefoot Running, download the eBook with great information on the program
Lee Saxby, get to know the Instructor's philosophy and background
Lee Saxby's episode of Gotta Run, 25 minutes discussion about biomechanics, his coaching, etc. I appear at around 22:40.
Professor Daniel Lieberman - Video Interview
Professor Daniel Lieberman - Biomechanical Differences Between Different Foot Strikes
Christopher McDougall - the barefoot running debate
Runblogger - Smart reviews and commentary on running and minimalist shoes.
- Irene Davis Lecture on Running Shoes, Form, and Injuries: A Must Watch for Anyone Interested in the Minimalist/Barefoot Running Debate 07/24/2011
- Criteria for a Safe Transition to Minimalist Shoes or Barefoot Running, 07/12/2011
- Gait Retraining and the Treatment of Running Injuries, 02/05/2011
- Acclimation to Running in Minimalist or Barefoot-Style Shoes: Is Form Change Instantaneous, or Does it Adapt Over Time?, 07/20/2011
The Science of Sport - Scientific comment and analysis of sporting performance.
- The barefoot running debate: Born to run, shoes & injury: the latest thinking, 06/06/2011
Ten Golden Rules - Running Injuries Prevention by Blaise Dubois
Proprio-what? a deeper look at balance and stabilityRunner’s World Barefoot Running Forum